Wishing for a boost in your grade? Hoping to show that you know more about science topics than you’ve already shown in class? Look no further. Here are opportunities for extra credit.
Directions: For any of the following articles (that match our recent studies) you must complete a News-Article-Extra-Credit-Summary-Sheet
- Simply download the sheet.
- Read an article.
- Fill out the News Article Extra Credit Summary Sheet.
- Turn in to Mr. Iverson
- Enjoy your new science knowledge (and boosted grade).
Possible Weather/Climate News Articles:
- Greenland’s coast is increasingly clear
- Longer spring time may hurt bees!
- Is it time for action on climate change?
Possible Geology News Articles:
Layers of the Earth/Earthquakes
- Earth’s Lithosphere-Asthenosphere relationships
- New earthquake fault in California!
- Italy’s overdue fault lines